All About Day Camps
What are day camps?
This summer we will have lots of fun in a ONE day camp experience! If you have never been to camp, this is a great way to see what it’s all about. If you love camp as much as we do, sign up for as many days as you would like!
When are the day camps?
Drop off time is 9:30am.
Pick up time is 4:30pm.
What do you do at Youth day camps?
Each day of day camp will feature the best and the favourites of our camp skills and activities.
Kids can come prepared to participate in all scheduled activities, which could include canoeing, archery, hiking, drama activities, crafts, outdoor games, survival skills, and more!
The cost is $40 per day.
We welcome your family to come to camp together. Parents will have plenty of time to enjoy the many leisure activities we offer at our camp, with and without the children! A perfect blend of planned events and free time is sure to leave you feeling relaxed. The younger ones will have a blast with some of our more energetic games. Building many memories and good quality time to spend with your family!
The cost is $100 for your immediate family members per day.
What you should bring to day camp:
- Outdoor clothing that is weather-appropriate (running shoes, hat, sunglasses, clothes that can get dirty)
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen & bug spray
What you should NOT bring to day camp:
- Clothing that is inappropriate for school would be the same for camp.
- Multimedia players (iPod/mp3 players, any video game players, etc.)
- Cell Phones
- Any unnecessary items (toys, personal belongings, etc)
Please label your child’s belongings to limit accidental sharing.
How do I register?
Registration is easy!
- View our Summer Calendar to decide which days you would like to register for.
- Print off the registration form and fill it in.
- Select your payment method and complete your payment.
How much are day camps?
The cost of registration is $40 per child per day. Family camp is $100 per day for any amount of immediate family members.
What if my child’s camp gets cancelled because of COVID?
Every plan that we have for this summer is subject to change. We are operating with optimism and planning for the best of circumstances with the understanding that things could change at any time. We will be offering full refunds for any registration payments made, and we will do our best to communicate any changes in our summer camps.
Can I register my child for every day of the day camps?
You can register your child for as many days of the day camps as you would like!
Please keep in mind that due to COVID Guidelines, our capacity is currently capped to 30 campers per day.
Health & Safety
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we ask that you review these guidelines prior to dropping off your child at day camp.
- Pick-up and drop-off will occur outside when weather permits to encourage social distancing
- When dropping off your children, please follow these guidelines:
- Assess your child prior to arrival for any symptoms of the common cold, influenza, COVID-19 or other infectious respiratory diseases before sending them to day camp.
- Follow the signage posted around the campgrounds for directions on social distancing.
- You will be asked to sign a check in and out daily.
- Children will sanitize upon arriving at day camp.
- We ask that parents leave immediately after checking in and limit any unnecessary visiting and mingling.
- Remind campers to wash their hands often and to limit physical contact with other children. We will spend time each morning reminding the campers of specific rules/guidelines.
- Please label your water bottle and belongings to limit accidental sharing.
- Campers will be reminded not to share food, water bottles, hats, etc.
We are committed to making our camp a safe and healthy space for our campers. As such, we will be following the guidelines provided on Child and Youth Day Camps to the best of our capabilities. We appreciate your cooperation and responsibility in abiding with these guidelines.