Church of the Holy Eucharist was constructed 1948 in westerly Pelly; R.M. 301. Bishop Andrew Roborecki celebrated Divine Liturgy in this church on July 8, 1962. The church was donated to Made Lake by Pelly in 2006. The church was then moved to Madge Lake in 2006 and became operational in 2007. The church contains all original icons and artwork.